Le Club Accorhotels: a worldwide, multi-brand, free and fully online loyalty programme for Accor hotels
Le Club Accorhotels is a free, multi-brand loyalty programme that offers Accor hotel customers advantages and rewards in most Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, ibis, ibis styles, Adagio, Adagio Access, The Sebel, Grand Mercure and Thalassa sea & spa hotels. This means more than 2,700 budget to luxury hotels in the world!
Le Club Accorhotels loyalty programme: a very generous programme
The Le Club Accorhotels programme lets members earn points around the world on all expenditure in participating Accor hotels. Points are valid for life and have no expiry date, as long as members stay at a participating Accor hotel at least once a year. Depending on how often used, the Le Club Accorhotels loyalty card enables members to earn more and more points and enjoy exclusive advantages by gaining access to the Le Club Accorhotels Silver, Gold and Platinum elite statuses.
When transferring to a higher status, Le Club Accorhotels members multiply their points!
- Up to 8% discount on their next stay for elite status members
- Exclusive special attention and privileges during each stay: personalised welcome, welcome drink, room upgrade, private sales, etc.
Members can also earn points with Le Club Accorhotels partners: Club Med, Europcar, Lenôtre, Shell and more.
Highly rewarded loyalty: flexible rewards
From 2,000 points, members can spend their points on a wide choice of rewards:
- Members can directly deduct points from the cost of their stay when booking on Accorhotels.com or participating Accor brand websites
- Le Club Accorhotels selects dream holidays and VIP events especially for its members, with exceptional conditions, only available for booking with loyalty points
- Le Club Accorhotels members can also convert their points into hotel vouchers or partner vouchers of a value of €40.
- Le Club Accorhotels points can be freely transformed into air miles from a wide choice of flight company loyalty programmes.
- Members can also choose to convert all or some of their points into donations to charity.
Le Club Accorhotels website: making life easier
Le Club Accorhotels members can book hotels and manage their account directly on accorhotels.com and on all participating brand websites.
By logging into their account, members can access all their exclusive special offers, consult their points balance and convert points into a wide choice of rewards on offer.