ibis budget, essential comfort at a budget price.
European leader in budget hotels with about 500 hotels in 17 countries, ibis budget offers to its guests cocoon rooms and cosy beds for one to three people, super-soft duvets and new pillows, extra-large shower stalls, Wi-Fi Internet access and an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. Quite simply the smart choice at the right price.
Accommodation and services offered by ibis budget
- Stay within your budget in a top-notch bed
- An above all else, you can :
- Come and go : access to the hotel available 24/7
- Sleep even better : cocoon room and cosy bed
- Sing at the top of your voice : XL shower
- Surf and hop : free unlimited Wi-Fi* and flat-screen TV
- Go back for seconds : all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet
- Book our great deals and promotions at ibisbudget.com
* depending on country
- A unique experience in the budget hotel segment: new rooms and public areas
- More Stylish: rounded shapes, wood and soft colors.
- More comfort: a soft duvet, parquet style flooring, a spacious shower.
- More functionalities: 26’ flat screen TV, water flow regulator, Eco-friendly building material.
The ibis budget cocoon concept for the latest-generation rooms and is deployed on new construction and renovation projects throughout the network.
In 2012, ibis budget redesigned its public areas with a focus on optimizing these living areas in a nifty and playful way to create a warm, friendly atmosphere.
The breakfast room is cleverly lit and equipped with a flat-screen television. It features larger, communal tables with comfortable chairs alternating high and low seating. Guests can enjoy a tasty all-you-can-eat buffet, relax in front of their favorite programs on television or browse the web thanks to the free WiFi Internet access in major hotels.
The ibis budget network aims to strengthen its leadership in the budget segment, with a target of more than 600 hotels and 60,000 rooms before 2015.
The development strategy focuses on:
- Reinforcing the network in mature markets in Europe: France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom.
- Developing the network in new markets: Morocco, Portugal and Asia-Pacific (Indonesia and soon South Korea). Deploying the new cocoon concept in new construction and renovation projects.
- Choosing highly visibly, easily accessible locations, along major roads, near airports and in large cities.
ibis budget is committed to PLANET 21, Accor group’s sustainable development program
ibis budget’s commitment is conveyed by concrete actions.
For instance, in 2012:
- 95% of our hotels offer eco-labeled products (cleaning products, wall paint or floor covering)
- 65% of our hotels are taking part in the Plant for the Planet reforestation project
- 93% of countries organize audits on their employees work life quality
- In Europe, ibis budget offers Fairtrade/Max Havelaar hot drinks (tea and hot chocolate)
Guests may receive a discount of up to 10% for vehicles rented from Europcar and booked via the brand website and accorhotels.com.