ibis budget, essential comfort at a budget price.
European leader in budget hotels with about 500 hotels in 18 countries, ibis budget offers to its guests cocoon rooms and cosy beds for one to three people, super-soft duvets and new pillows, extra-large shower stalls, Wi-Fi Internet access and an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. Quite simply the smart choice at the right price.
Accommodation and services offered by ibis budget
- Stay within your budget in a top-notch bed An above all else, you can :Come and go : access to the hotel available 24/7Sleep even better : cocoon room and cosy bedSing at the top of your voice : LED-lit showerSurf and hop : wifi and flat-screen TVGo back for seconds : all-you-can-eat breakfast buffetBook our great deals and promotions at ibisbudget.com<//li>
- A unique experience in the budget hotel segment: new rooms and public areas
- More Stylish: rounded shapes, wood and soft colors.
- More atmosphere: LED ambient lighting, individual reading lights, a touch-sensitive switches, colorful shower.
- More comfort: a soft duvet, parquet style flooring, a spacious shower.
- More functionalities: 22’ flat screen TV, media hub, water flow regulator, Eco-friendly building material.
- An award-wining concept:
- Best interior Design at the European Design Awards in 2008.
- “Janus du commerce” with the EcoDesign label by the French Design Institute for its commitment to better living in 2009.
- The new ibis budget cocoon concept for the latest-generation rooms and public areas is deployed on new construction and renovation projects throughout the network. By 2015, the entire network will have been renovated.
In 2012, ibis budget redesigned its public areas with a focus on optimizing these living areas in a nifty and playful way to create a warm, friendly atmosphere.
The breakfast room is cleverly lit and equipped with a flat-screen television. It features larger, communal tables with comfortable chairs with alternating high and low seating. Guests can enjoy a tasty all-you-can-eat buffet, relax in front of their favorite programs re-broadcasted on television or browse the web thanks to the free WiFi Internet access in major hotels.
The ibis budget network aims to strengthen its leadership in the budget segment, with a target of more than 600 hotels and 60,000 rooms before 2015.
The development strategy focuses on:
- Reinforcing the network in mature markets in Europe: France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom.
- Developing the network in new markets: Morocco, Portugal, and Eastern European countries (Ukraine, Romania...).
- Deploying the new cocoon concept in new construction and renovation projects.
- Choosing highly visibly, easily accessible locations, along major roads, near airports and in large cities.
ibis budget is committed to PLANET 21, Accor group’s sustainable development program
ibis budget’s commitment is conveyed by concrete actions.
For instance, in 2011:
- 86% of our hotels fit their showers/faucets with flow regulators
- 86% of our hotels use energy-saving bulbs for their 24-hour lighting
- 69% of our hotels recycle their waste
- In Europe, ibis budget offers Fairtrade/Max Havelaar hot drinks (tea and hot chocolate)
- 42% of our hotels are taking part in the Plant for the Planet reforestation project
ibis budget Toulouse Airport: a pilot project to protect the planet
This hotel consumes three times less energy and emits four times less greenhouse gases than a new, standard ibis budget does.
- ibis budget & ISIC:
In Brazil: Breakfast is €1.00 for students carrying the International Student Identity Card.
Guests may receive a discount of up to 10% for vehicles rented from Europcar and booked via the brand website and accorhotels.com.
In Brazil: 15% off at ibis and Courtepaille restaurants for a dinner.
Hotel Formule 1
In Australia we also operate hotels under the "Hotel Formule 1" brand, a budget hotel brand representing great value for money.