Ibis budget is Accor’s benchmark brand in the budget segment. This nifty, casual brand offers a simple, no frills solution and has made essential comfort at a budget price central to its thinking. With more than 500 hotels in 16 countries, ibis budget offers its guests comfortable rooms with fluffy duvet and pillows, free WI-FI (except in Australia) and a gourmet breakfast buffet. In 2012, ibis budget redesigned its public areas with a focus on optimizing these lively spaces in a nifty, playful way and creating a warm, friendly atmosphere.
Services offered by ibis budget
Ibis budget offers comfort, well-being and tranquility:
- Highly affordable rates, from €29 in Germany, £18 in United Kingdom, €33 in Spain and €39 in France.
- Free WI-FI internet access in most countries.
- An all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet with a varied, balanced selection of tasty products.
- Snack and drink vending machines available 24/7, so guests can help themselves to as much as they want and as often as they want.
Ibis budget draws on the powerful concept of the no-frills « cocoon » room to offer its customers essential comfort at a budget price.
- More design: rooms are designed with a focus on flexibility, freedom of movement and well-being.
- More comfort: all the beds are equipped with soft duvets, fluffy pillows, a spacious well-it shower and pleasant, hygienic parquet-style flooring.
- More special features: a free WI-FI internet access in the public areas and in the rooms (excluding Australia), a flat screen TV, a full-length mirror and a practical and nifty storage space.
The reception, breakfast room and snack corner are all in close proximity so that guests can therefore circulate more easily and intuitively. The interior design communicates with the customer providing direction markers in a light-hearted, good-natured way. The color schemes and display boards on the walls vary and create contrasts, to avoid any sense of monotony. The breakfast room features large communal tables with comfortable chairs alternating high and low seating.
The ibis budget network has targeted more than 600 hotels and 60,000 rooms by 2015. A development strategy that emphasizes:
- Reinforcement of the network in mature markets in Europe: France, Germany, Spain and United-Kingdom.
- Development in new countries such as Morocco, Portugal, Brazil or Indonesia.
- Consistently highly visible places such as major highways, near airports and more and more in large cities.
Ibis budget commitment to sustainable development
- 88% of our hotels offer eco-labeled products (cleaning products, wall paint or floor covering)
- 74% of our hotels recycle their waste.
- 95% of our hotels organize language training for employees.
Guests may receive a discount of up to 10% for vehicles rented from Europcar and booked via the brand website and accorhotels.com.